Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Its already July?

Where has June gone? It went by soooo quickly! I have a feeling that July will go by even more quickly. I will be going on a couple of trips this month and have plenty to do around the house, so time does fly...when you are very busy!

We will not be traveling for the fourth of July, but we will be having company, so I am looking forward to the holiday. Hope you have nice holiday plans.

I created a patriotic flag heart a few weeks ago and just listed it in my Etsy shop. Here is the link and a photo to celebrate the arrival of July!

What do you plan to do on the Fourth of July?
~Beth

1 comment:

  1. Good job Beth. Love the Patriotism
    Happy 4th July and hope you have fun with your friends.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...