Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Clay Tiles are Ready!

Heart Home Neighbors Clay Tile
♥Beth S. Macre © 2009♥
5 5/8" x 5 5/8"
Buy here
I've been loving playing with my clay this year. I've been creating these one of a kind heart home tiles and have really enjoyed thinking of new ideas for them. I only wish I had more time to do more. School will be out in a few weeks and I'm excited about the summer. I plan to work with my clay and colored pencils alot! But for now I am slowly adding new things to my new Etsy shop. Today I added this large tile that was inspired by good neighbors. Good neighbors can really make your house seem more like home.
A few days ago, I added this Mini Tile with a mini heart home. Its only 3 1/4" x 3 1/4", but its cute, coloreful, and fun.

Mini Yellow Heart Home Clay Tile
♥Beth S. Macre © 2009♥
3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Buy Here

~Home is where the heart is...don't you agree?
♥Beth

3 comments:

  1. Definitely. and I love your little homes. They are all so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dors! I'm glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!this is amazing!!your house looks so beautiful..

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...