Saturday, May 30, 2009

Magazine Feature!

See this in: At Home in Arkansas

This picture is featured in the latest issue of the magazine At Home in Arkansas featuring 12 Arkansas artists who sell on Etsy! I'm heading out this afternoon to get a printed copy. I hope you will check it out! When they contacted me about featuring something from my shop, I sent 3 items for them to choose from, and this is what they chose. It is listed in my HeartHomes shop on Etsy. The 3 HeartHomes were some of the first little houses that I made. They were really fun to make and I have listed several tiles that are similar, but on a tile. So, I guess I better get to the store to pick up a copy of At Home in Arkansas! I'm very excited about being in a magazine!
Congratulations to the other 11 Arkansas Artists on Etsy!
~Beth

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, Beth! Thanks for sharing your good news.

    Thank you for my gift. I love it. Thanks for your thoughtfulness. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Fannie! I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Beth. WOW what a feeling to be featured in a magazine.. I will do a search on the internet when the issues is published. Can you say what the magazine is ?

    Great Work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Dors! Just click on the link below the picture and it will take you to the online version.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow Beth!!! this is wonderful ...Congrats on the great feature....

    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...