Wednesday, June 10, 2015

What I'm Working on Wednesday

It is already June?

This month I am playing catch up. Last month was spent taking care of family, so I didn't get much time to post here. Again. Family first though, you know?

I am signed up to be in two large art shows this fall. One in October, and one in November. I was a vendor at War Eagle Fair, in October last year, but this will be my first time at the show in November. The November show is a big local Boutique show.

This summer will be filled with creating lots of items to sell at each show!
Houses on a Hill

War Eagle Fair
October 15-18, 2015

NWA Boutique Show
November 6-7, 2015

I am also creating new houses and sculptures for my etsy shop and working on custom orders.


Custom Made House


Between the two shows and keeping my Etsy shop stocked, I am/will be very busy for the next several months.


Happy Wednesday!



What are you working on?



Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...