Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Bloom Where You're Planted

Getting ready for the Art Fair in October is keeping me very busy. I want to have both clay items and acrylic paintings to sell. I also have custom work to complete, so between all of those things, I am happily staying busy! October will be here too quickly.

This painting is an example of some of the work that I will be taking to the Art Fair, unless it sells before then! This painting idea came easy to me. After painting it, it seemed to need some words and "Bloom Where You're Planted" just seemed to fit.  After moving recently, it also hit home for me. Moving to another town is a big adjustment! So I must make sure that I put down some roots and bloom! 

Bloom 
Where 
You’re 
Planted! 

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...