Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hands in Clay

Its been awhile since I've had time to work with clay, so it was nice to get back into it.  If I didn't have a full time job, I would probably have to schedule a day each week to work in each of my favorite media...clay, colored pencils, pen and ink, and acrylic paints...Because I love working with them all! I could probably get involved with other media as well, but there are only so many hours in a day.  And, for now, 8 hours a day (plus planning, meetings, etc) goes to my day job.  Fortunately, since I am an art teacher, I get to work with all of them some.  My dream job would be to have my own art studio/gallery and work to my hearts content with whatever materials I want to.
Shown here is an Art Studio HeartHome that I recently created.  I've had a few requests for Custom Clay houses with Business Signs on them. So I decided to create an Art Studio. This will be listed in my Etsy Shop soon.


Beth♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...