Saturday, March 12, 2011

Looking for Spring Break and Spring Weather!

One more week until spring break and I'm really looking forward to having a little break.  Even though I have alot to do during the break and before then.  This week was the last week of the quarter at school, so I've been busy grading papers while keeping the students on task with their current projects. They are ready for a break too, so no explanations necessary on how hyper most of the students are!  I am also looking forward to some warmer weather! Its been so cool and damp lately.  I now some sunshine will bring along with it some energy and motivation!   I've been really wanting to get into some clay lately, but haven't had the time, so I'm going to make the time today. 

Before I go off to the studio though, I was reading through some blogs that I follow and found a post on one that mentions that their is a 'widget' that you can post Treasuries from Etsy, on your blog.  This is news to me, so I thought that I would try it out also. My little houses have been featured in a lot of treasuries lately and I really appreciate all of the Etsy members who include me in their treasuries!

Thanks for looking! 
Beth

Here is one of the latest treasuries.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...