Saturday, January 29, 2011

Featured on CAAT Team Blog

If you haven't heard of Etsy before, then you should check it out! There are thousands of unique sellers on Etsy. But Etsy is a place for handmade work by artists and craftsmen/women to sell their work.  If you have read this blog before, you probably know that I have 2 shops on Etsy.  One is call HeartHomes and the other was my first shop, Beth's Art and Clay Designs

I am a member of a team on Etsy called CAAT which stands for 'Complimentary Art and Things'. It is a team that helps to showcase and promote artists that sell their art on Etsy.  Today I am being featured on the team blog.  I hope you will check it out and the other artists in the group! 


Hope you enjoyed my feature! And thanks to the Caat Team
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...