Saturday, October 25, 2008

AREtsy Team

The Arkansas Etsy Team is called AREtsy. I live in Arkansas, so I joined this Etsy Street Team to help promote my shop on Etsy. There is a wide variety of items and styles in this group and it is a very friendly group. I hope you will check out some of the shops.

I was featured in an Arkansas Treasury this week too. I was very pleased to find my tiles in two different treasuries this week. The first one was for the Etsy Mud Team and the second was the AREtsy team. Check out the Arkansas team Blog for a list of members and shop links. This treasury featured my custom tile listing.

This treasury was created by Glassbead. Thank you Glass!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...