Saturday, November 1, 2008

October ATC Exchange

by Brandy Perez © 2008
I am the lucky recipient of this little beauty that was created by Brandy Perez. Some of the members of ScribbleTalk.com, a website for Colored Pencil, and other pencil media, participate in an exchange of ATCs (Artist Trading Cards). For the October exchange, I received this drawing by a very talented young artist. Brandy Perez is an award winning artist who, I predict, has a very bright future with her art. She is known for her amazing colored pencil paintings of cows, but she has proven to be talented with many subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...