Sunday, July 13, 2008

Musee Dorsay Visit


Trip to France...continued...
I have no new finished artwork of mine to show, so I will post a few more pictures from my trip to France. After Becky and I took our time looking around the Musee Dorsay, we came out at our planned meeting time, to find the rest of our group! Lively bunch huh!
Next we left Paris to go visit the northern part of France. I will post some of those pictures later.

Links to my previous posts from our trip to France:
Musee De'larmee
First Full Day in Paris 
Notre Dame Cathedral and The Louvre
The Eiffel Tower
The Arc de Triomphe

We visited some very large chateaus and the highlight of the rest of my trip was our trip to the Normandy Beaches. So I hope you will come back and visit if you are interested in those sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...