Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm Going to France!




  

One Week!
I'm going to France! I get to help chaperone a group of students on their trip to France. I am so excited!
I only have two more days to work for this school year and I have 6 days until I leave for France! The end of school is always great! We all need a break from our routine of lesson plans, duty, school activities, and the students and teachers need a break from each other. But this year the excitement of packing for my trip makes this end of school year very different. Usually, I'm making lists of things to do around the house for the summer, but I haven't even started that list. I've been getting together luggage, wardrobe, passport, and money for this trip. So I don't have any new art right now, but hopefully, when I return from 'the trip' I will have lots of ideas and reference photos to work from. Here is a photo of the Eiffel tower (obviously) in 2004 when my daughter went to France. 


Links to My Trip to France:
Musee De'larmee
First Full Day in Paris 
Notre Dame Cathedral and The Louvre
The Eiffel Tower
The Arc de Triomphe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...