Thursday, May 3, 2007

Starting a new path...

I have decided that I'm going to take my art to the next level. I've been teaching my students about art now for over 20 years and I need to take my art more seriously. Actually I have taken my art seriously for several years, but I've been limited on what I could achieve with it because of my location. But with all of this new technology, I've decided its time for me to just jump in and learn how to use it. I'm going to document my journey through this journal.

My latest accomplishments have been to make my first sale online and I've just recently completed a commission. I hope to make more sales online in the near future. As soon as school begins to wind down for the year, I will have more time for my art.

In the meantime, check back in the near future to see what I'm working on.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Beth! Teaching is very difficult; it takes up so much time and energy that creativity can suffer after hours. Writing was never more difficult than when I taught even though I didn't have papers to grade at night or when I didn't have a heavy schedule at the college.
    I can't wait to see more and more of your work!
    Donna - Cluny

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...