Tuesday, January 7, 2014

No. 3 & 4 Paintings for 30 day Challenge - Baseballs

Baseball #1
I have drawn many baseballs over the years. My son played baseball, so we had lots of baseballs laying around the house.  So I decided to try to paint one or two with oils.  I thought that I would  paint two small 4x4 canvases with baseballs, so they could be displayed together. I am thinking I need a third one, but that will have to be another day.  These two still need some touch ups. I need to darken the shadows on each ball. Also, Baseball #2 is not quite round enough, so I need to adjust that too. But I need the paint to dry some before I can do that.  But for now, I will post these for the 30 paintings in 30 day Challenge.



Baseball #2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...