Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day One of 30 paintings in 30 days

Painting #1 ~ Charmin
Oil on Canvas
6 x 6"
Click here to Purchase
Well this is a first for me. I committed myself to paint 30 paintings in 30 days. This is definitely going to be a challenge.  But I did it for Day One! This one is my 'grand dog'.  Dogs may be a common subject in this challenge. It was fun, but I may need more dogs for subjects. I may need to go visit the shelter or some friends with dogs.

This is part of the 30 paintings in 30 day Challenge found on this blog: Leslie Saeta Fine Art 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...