Sunday, April 21, 2013

More Textured Painting Fun!

Abstracted Flower
20"x 20" Acrylic on Canvas
Beth S. Macre  © 2013
Painting with acrylic and modeling paste to create texture is so fun to play with!  I was asked to create a painting with these colors, so I had fun coming up with this design and then painting it.  Love the color combinations so much that I may need to use these colors for a painting for my own home.

The customer loved her painting! I appreciate all of my customers who continue to help me be the work at home artist that I love!

Beth  




2 comments:

  1. This would go beautifully in my living room. I love this. You have a playful Personality I would bet.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...