What have I been up too?

Angela Wren Nursing and Allied Health Building
Arkansas Northeastern College
Pen and Ink
I have been working on several commissions for Christmas. Obviously I can't reveal what I'm working on until after Christmas, but I can share a commission that I worked on for several months this summer and into fall. Our local college built a new building dedicated to nursing education, thanks to a local family who helped the college with the project in honor of their daughter, who was a nurse.  The building is a memorial to her life and is named after her.  The original was presented to the family at the dedication of the building.

Beth

Comments

  1. These are so beautiful and detailed!

    P.S. - check out my blog of a little surprise :)

    http://kerikeeneart.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

Popular Posts