Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Colors of Changing Seasons





This year the trees in our yard have had pretty colors.  I was afraid the dry summer would keep the trees from having nice colors.  Over the last week, I have managed to take some picures of the trees before the leaves dropped.  But one tree has really kept its pretty leaves longer than the rest.
This morning the frost was covering the leaves on the ground.  So I don't expect the leaves on the red tree to be around much longer.  But I've enjoyed it while it lasted.

Next post I'll show what's been on the drawing board. Enjoy the color while it lasts!



Beth



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...