Monday, October 8, 2012

Sophie...The Newest Member of our Family...

...is this cutie pie. This little girl was given up by her owner and I had the opportunity to adopt her, so I scooped her up right away!  She is 3 years old and already housebroken, which is great, but she is a sweetie pie too.  We bonded quickly and she follows me wherever I go in the house and will sit near my drawing table or work table while I work.  It took me a while to decide on a name that fits her personality, but I've decided on Sophie. 

Since she was a rescue, we have some issues with her being a little aggressive. I don't know what she's been through, but she is very protective of me.  I just hope that Lexie (my 11 yr. old Maltese) can get used to having a young sister around the house all the time.  She is used to getting all of the attention, but Lexie does sleep a lot! She is older and wants to be left alone most of the time.  Guess I'll be watching ''The Dog Whisperer" on YouTube to get some advice.

Looks like a face I would like to paint!
Have a great week!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...