Saturday, March 31, 2012

Whimsical Owl Trend...

"Night Owl"
Just Listed on Etsy
Lately, I have been so busy at school, when I do have time to create, I just want to have fun and enjoy the process.  I go back and forth between painting with acrylics and working with clay, creating my whimsical houses.  Both tend to be more whimsical when I am just creating for the fun of it.  My niece recently had a baby and the nursery theme is woodland animals with owls, so that got me started on the owls.  I sketched some out and ended up painting several in different media. One in watercolor and the others in acrylic.  I'm sure there will be some owls in clay at some point!  I just listed the 'Night Owl' in my Etsy shop. The other owl on canvas is on the easel now.  I will be finishing it soon.  Beth   






2 comments:

  1. Beth, you have a captivating blog. There is so much to see and you are so inspiring. I love that you have many interests . . . that is common in our blogs. I can not contain my passions to one media and it looks like you are the same. I can't wait to have more time to go through more of your archives. Your newest fan and follower. Come over for a visit, I would love to have you as a follower, too, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Connie! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...