|Colored pencil ACEO|
I have more Santa minis that I will post between now and Christmas!
1. I love Pinterest! I just started using it recently and I'm amazed at the talented and creative people out there! I put a follow me button on the right column of my blog, if you want to check it out. But be warned, it can be addictive. I have to limit myself. (I can spend as much time on Etsy as I do on Pinterest!)
2. I can't wait until Christmas vacation, which starts in 5 days!
3. I love watching Christmas movies on Hallmark and Lifetime Channels while drawing commissions. (Even the ones that I have seen multiple times and can be quite cheesy).
4. I love snow and would really love to have snow at Christmas...and even after Christmas!
5. I am looking forward to Christmas with my parents. Its our family tradition and I can't imagine what it would be like without it.
6. Christmas shopping is stressful for me and I am not finished! My Christmas wish is to simplify Christmas shopping.
7. I'm in the mood for some Chocolate chip cookies. My favorite cookie.
8. ...oh and if Santa is reading this list...or one of his helpers...I would like a simple sewing machine. I have some art project ideas that I need a sewing machine for!
9. ...a small table top kiln would be nice too, but I don't think Santa makes those! ;-)
10. hmmm...my list stops here for now. I need to grade papers. Bah humbug! (I do not like grading papers!)