Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dreaming of a White Christmas...

Colored Pencil ACEO
by Me
We never have a true white Christmas, but I would love to have at least see some snow on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.  I love snow.  I thought I would share this version of Santa, that I drew, in his long john pjs and the snowy night background, in hopes that we see some snow around Christmas.

Shopping is mostly done. Wrapping is mostly done... thanks to my daughter!  Drawing commission is in the works and that is what I will be spending the rest of the week working to finish by Christmas Eve!  After Christmas I will be able to share the pen and ink home commissions.  I don't want to take the chance of someone recognizing their house before they receive their gift.

Hope you have a safe and Merry white Christmas (if you want one)!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...