Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What makes a home?

I love houses. I create houses. I take pictures of houses. I draw houses. At one time, I even thought I might want to be an architect. But I actually just like drawing houses and buildings.  So I decided to pursue my 2nd love, that was art.  I often found myself including houses and parts of buildings in my drawings.  I take lots of pictures of houses to get ideas for drawings and clay houses too.  I had the pleasure of being a guest in a home recently.  The house was very cute with lots of character.  You could really see the  personality of the homeowners come through the decorative items in and around the home.  The love and personality made this house a home.

Hmmmm....this one could become drawing or a HeartHome...


Beth♥ 

1 comment:

  1. How lovely it looks. It's so inviting I could just walk over and rock in the chair, listen to the birds sing.

    Look forward to seeing this in one of your lovely little homes you make.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...