Sunday, July 4, 2010

Go Hogs Go!

For the Razorback Lovers
Order a personalized Hog ornament

It won't  be long before football season is here and Razorback Stadium will be filling up with thousands of Razorback fans!  I am currently taking orders for a Hog Ornament, similar to this one, that can be personalized.  The ornaments are glazed on both sides.   Colors can be changed, filled in, whatever.  If you have any other ideas, just ask!  Many people have very creative ideas that I haven't thought about!
I can make them larger, smaller, heart shapes, square... pretty much whatever shape. I make each one from wet clay, so I am flexible!  You can send me an email here.  Or contact me through Facebook or My Etsy shop.

Thanks for looking!
~Beth




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...