Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Only Dreaming of a White Christmas....

I love snow!!!
Here in the South, we never have a true white Christmas. I've only heard stories from when I was a baby, when there was actual measurable snow on the ground on Christmas day! In fact, this year, we have no chance for a white Christmas. Last week we did have some white stuff on the ground, but it was a mixture of sleet and freezing rain. That is what it looked like outside my front door. Just enough to be dangerous for us southerners to drive on. So we did have two snow days. School closed for 2 days!
Those days were well timed for me. I worked on one of the two paintings that I have to complete by Thursday, Christmas day, as gifts for my nieces. I spent the last two days painting and I'm almost finished with both paintings. Whew! Its going to be close, but they will get done. (I will post pictures after Christmas.)
Now if I can find that last gift tomorrow...
So what are your chances for a white Christmas?
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Beth

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Beth! Enjoy your time with your family and friends.

    You are loved,
    ~Fannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Fannie! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...