Sunday, February 1, 2015

Heart Art in February


I love Hearts.
I don't know if you can tell by my art, but I love hearts.  99% of my art has some type of heart somewhere on the piece. Not in a mushy sort of way though. I'm not all hearts and butterflies and rainbows, although I do like them. I just like the shape of the heart and love to add it to my art, kind of as a signature mark to my work. It can mean so much to many people. And making art that is meaningful is what it's all about, right?

I love to create.
So I love to add the heart to show that love!

I've been working on making some small hearts for magnets and pins and ornaments for Valentine's Day. I am always making heart magnets and ornaments, but I'm not great at planning way ahead to have all of this ready to really make a big marketing push. So I only have a limited amount of heart pins and magnets available. I don't really want to use Valentine's Day to mass produce hearts, as I am usually working on some other projects. If I have any available, I will have them listed in my Etsy Shop.  I will list them as I have them available.

So, between now and Valentine's Day, I thought I would share a few pictures of what I've been working on over the next couple of weeks, and maybe even some Heart Art created by other artists, that I admire.

Hope you enjoy!

Beth





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...