Sunday, November 30, 2014

Holiday Orders and Holiday Markets

I can't believe it's almost December already. Since War Eagle Fair was over, I have been busy filling orders and preparing for TWO holiday markets that I am going to be participating in this year. These are all new opportunities for me, since moving to Northwest Arkansas.

The first event is next weekend!
Community Creative Center
Holiday Bazaar



December 6th at the Community Creative Center in downtown Fayetteville.  It is the same day as The Little Craft Fair at the Fayetteville Town Center, I think both will be great events. I hope that both Holiday markets will be on your shopping schedule!  Hope to see you there!

In my next post, I will share where I will be selling December 17th - 21st! Watch this blog!  I'll give you a hint...Bentonville! 
**Edit: The Bentonville Market was held from December 10th - December 19th. Blog post to come! 

I just thought I would share a few photos of the things that I have been working on.

I have made a lot of Believe Trees! Here are a few.





And I've been making some textured bowls. 


And a few plates: 




Hope you had a good Thanksgiving! 
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...