Thursday, June 12, 2014

Rain, Rain, go Away

It has been raining every day here for over a week. As I sat here last night and listened to the downpour of more rain coming down, I couldn't help but wish that we could reserve some of this rain for next month. July is always hot and dry! Right?

Rainy days always make me want to take afternoon naps. Sunday, I was already tired from having a very busy week/weekend, so after trying to get some drawing done, I just had to take a nap.  I have to say, I always enjoy a good nap, but seldom take the time. I think I need to more of them. They are good to rest the mind and body.

After the rain stopped this morning, the sun came out for a little while. This rose survived the downpour, so my hubby brought it in and put it in a vase by the window. It was nice to see the sun shining on it. I'm looking forward to seeing more sunshine and more roses.


Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...