Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Clay play

I pulled out the clay this week and started to work on some new pieces for some Fall and Christmas Art Shows.  It takes me awhile to make enough to fill up an art booth, so I will be busy working on stock all summer. I will be working on Christmas in June, July and August!
I also need to restock my Etsy shop with houses too. Recently my shop has been busy and some of my friends purchased quite a few of the houses. One buys them as wedding party gifts for wedding showers. Isn't she a great friend? She has inspired me to start offering a custom listing for brides/wedding parties, etc. They could also be done for birthday parties or other events. I will post more information about that later. in the meantime, I need to re-stock the Etsy shop.

This is a sampling of what I have been working on....more to come soon!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...