Friday, March 1, 2013

I Love Old and Elaborate Doorways

Private Commission
5 x 7" Ink Illustration
with printed note cards
Beth S. Macre ©2013
Another one of my latest commissions was to draw this pretty doorway.  The customer also wanted note cards of their image.  The customer also wanted me to change a few details.  Add ivy to the empty vines, remove the rail alongside the steps. Here are the results of the drawing of the door and the note cards that she also ordered.
Love the Doorway!


Beth  


1 comment:

  1. oh how beautiful are these!!! I love doorways too!!!! Have a super amazing weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...