Friday, February 1, 2013

The Month for Hearts....

...love, flowers, candy, gifts, friends!  February is here! Heart Art is fun to create.  I love to put hearts on many things, all year, not just in February. It can express how you feel about so many things.  Plus, they are so happy.  So, during the month of February I am going to blog, quote, draw, paint, and photograph, things with hearts and things that I love and post them here.  Feel free to share what you love and add your comments about the things you 'heart' too.

Friendship 
So for the first day of February, I want to share a few of my favorite friendship quotes...

"...there is no greater gift than friendship."   Anonymous

"...a friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself."  Frank Crane

"...how rare and wonderful is that flash of a moment when we realized we have discovered a friend."                                                                                        
                                         William Rotsler

"...it takes a long time to grow an old friend."     John Leonard



Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...