Sunday, April 15, 2012

Becoming a night owl...

'Night Owl...almost finished'
Acrylic on Stretched Canvas
11x14
SOLD



Well, actually I've been a Night Owl all my life. I enjoy staying up late and I used to be able to sleep in late, but now I just can't seem to sleep in anymore.  But I was referring to all of the owls that I've been enjoying painting lately. I recently painted a picture for my niece for her new baby's nursery which included a woodland theme. So looking for ideas for woodland animals, I came across many owls. So I put some owls in her painting and have done several additional owls, because they are so fun to do!  I do love whimsical style art, so naturally I love doing the whimsical owls.  I have plans to do more whimsical animals.

Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...