We just had the district wide 'All That Jazz' art show, so I have been busy working to get student artwork ready for that. I haven't had the time or the energy to work on anything except that.
For a class demonstration, I created this 3D Owl out of newspaper and plaster strips earlier in this semester, as an example for my students, who were creating their own sculptures.
For more information about this art class project, click here:
Working with Plastercraft on my Art Class Blog
This was the first owl that I created. After I did this one, I decided to start painting some owls on canvas that I have shown here in previous posts. I've also made a couple of little clay owls that are not complete yet.
So, I'll be pretty busy with the end of school activities over the next few weeks. I'll post something if I have time. But if not, you'll know I'm overwhelmed with end of the year paperwork!