Saturday, May 14, 2011

Countdown until School is Out for the Summer!


Letter Heart Magnets
...11 more days with students (I'm not counting the weekends!), plus 3 days after that for teacher in-service and wrapping up the school year.  Seniors finished up their tests earlier this week, so it has been a little quieter around the school.  So I am ready for summer break to get here so I can get started on my 'to do' list.  Each year I make a list of things to do. Some get done, some don't, because the break goes by so fast! And next year we will be starting back to school a week earlier, so the break will go by even faster!  But, I plan to use a lot of my time working on art projects and getting my studio re-organized.  It looks like a hurricane went through it. Maybe I will post before and after photos! We'll see.  I have several things to list in my Etsy shop. Mostly little houses and little heart magnets. I paint letters on the little hearts and put a magnet on the back.  I'm going to list these in my Etsy shop as soon as I can.  I will be taking special orders for these as well.  So if you see a color or design that you like, but need a different letter, just send me a 'convo' through my Etsy shop or my Facebook page. I will be happy to make you one or several!


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Beth

2 comments:

  1. Lovely to hear from you Beth. WOW you are still busy busy as usual. Things are good here and yes we are so looking forward to our trip from the West Coast to the East Coast.

    Love your new hearts.
    Have a great weeks.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need you to make me a little clay house that looks just like my house!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...