Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year, Fresh Start

I don't make New Years resolutions, but I do love a fresh start and the prospect of new opportunities. Last year was definitely a busy year in all aspects of my life. My art has kept me extremely busy at the same time my teaching job has kept me extremely busy. The busy season leading up to Christmas was especially good, for which I am thankful for. But for now, I am taking things a little slower for a few weeks. I realized that I must take time off to recharge. School started back Monday, so I'm back to work with my students which is very inspiring to me. So I'm looking forward to new ideas and making some decisions and looking for new opportunities.

Hope you have many blessings and opportunities in 2011!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...