Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Week

I cannot believe that it is already Thanksgiving week!  Only two days to work the day job this week, but I have plenty to work on. I now have 5 pen and ink commissions to get done by Christmas, plus a some custom clay houses that I need to finish before Christmas.! So yes, I am getting a little overwhelmed with all that I have to finish! The pressure is on.  I can't share the pen and ink that I am working on now, because it is for a Christmas gift for a local family.  Don't want to give anything away.  I guess the only piece that I can share right now is a Pen and Ink of a local church that I drew as a commission and has already been delivered.

So, I am very thankful to have all of these projects in the works.  Hope you have alot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Beth

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...