Sunday, February 28, 2010

3 Large Houses Finished!

These large houses are finally finished and on their way to their new home. I'm going to miss these 3! They are the first 3 large houses that I have created and I tend to become attached to those things that I spend so much time creating, especially the first ones! But they will be well loved where they are going, I'm sure of it.

I'm still working on a variety of little clay creations for the art festival that I will be attending in May. So I will be posting some examples of those soon.

Have a nice week!
~Beth

6 comments:

  1. I just love these Beth... I think they are my favorites. I totally understand what you mean when you say it's hard to part with. I just Love Them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool Beth! I was just wondering a couple of days ago if you were going to post these!!! Isn't that odd... They are just as neat as I imagined they would be. There is nothing like creating a piece for the first time. These are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Genie!

    I'm sure you do understand Gemma. As long as your pieces take! Thanks, thats very sweet of you!

    Thanks Brenda! I appreciate you thinking of me! And thanks for checking them out and following along. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE them .. A lot different than you usually do and wow they are excellent. No wonder you got attached to them. The detail is lovely.

    Great job Beth ...Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful houses Beth!!! how big are they?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...