Sunday, October 25, 2009

New Clay Houses

Now that the colored pencil show preparations are finished, I was able to spend my afternoon yesterday creating more mini hearthomes. I had so much fun with the clay! I also made some little angels. (on the right) You can click on the photos and see it larger. I plan to be working alot with clay in the future. I'm preparing to go to an artfest in May. It will be my first, so I'm looking forward to it. (More info to come about this.)
These mini houses have been fired and are ready for glazing. I believe they are tired of sitting around on my shelf! They are beginning to talk to me, they've been sitting there for too long!
Oh my!

3 comments:

  1. great little homes and angels ..Now for the fun part ..painting them.

    Love your little heart homes. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow Beth!!! these are so much fun!!! amazing pieces...you have been busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool little houses Beth! Talking to you huh? Are you a house whisperer?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...