Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cafe Update

It has been a busy few weeks. When school starts I have more things to take care of than usual, and end up spending time after school doing those duties. By the time I get home I am too tired to do much with my drawing. But...my deadline is getting closer, so I need to finish the cafe drawing ASAP. With the long weekend, I have been be able to work on it some. But we also have the kids at home this weekend, so I've been spending time with them. So here is my update:




This is where I was yesterday. Just need to go back and refine some areas, then I will be ready to find a frame. I already have an idea for the next one. I hope to finish it for the October show. We'll see about that.

I am looking forward to Fall weather! It is one of my favorite seasons!
Hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend.
~Beth

2 comments:

  1. This drawing has such a nice, soft feel to it Beth, and I love the warm colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breath taking work Beth. It's just beautiful. Looks so natural and soft.

    Love it. Good Luck in the October show.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...