Saturday, August 22, 2009

Smooth First Week

School started Wednesday and it ended up being a very good start to the school year. I hope that my classes continue to go so smoothly! My students were very attentive and respectful and seemed very interested. I know the first few weeks of school the students are on their best behavior, but they just seem better than usual. So I am hopeful that that will continue.




I was not able to work on my Cafe drawing as much as I had hoped this week, but I am posting this update. I hope to get more of it done this week. Maybe even close to finish, but that is probably more wishful thinking. I woke up with a headache Friday morning that became worse during the day, and by Friday night I had to go to bed early because I felt so bad. I felt better Saturday and Sunday and worked quite a bit on it. I need to go back and fix some areas, do some touch ups, and just refine some details, then hopefully be finished!
Have a good day!
~Beth

3 comments:

  1. Your cafe piece looks great! Congratulations on a smooth start back to school - fingers crossed it continues!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Beth this is looking superb. I love it and it looks so finished to me. Well done. amazing detail.

    Hope school stays this way for you. hope your head is feeling better.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Teresa! So far, so good!

    Thank you Dors. Still have lots of little touchups to do.
    And I'm feeling much better, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...