Friday, July 3, 2009

Christmas in July?


Well, not really but I am participating in the Christmas in July Sale on Etsy, along with many AREtsy Team (Arkansas Artists on Etsy) members. I'm sure many people are wishing for some of those cooler temperatures, but then summer vacation wouldn't be the same, now would it?

In both of my Etsy shops, I am offering FREE SHIPPING on purchases of $20 or more. With $50 or more, you also get a free gift! So, if you are interested in anything that you have seen me post here, then hop on over to my shops to see if it is still available!

HeartHomes.etsy.com is all clay items featuring the Home is where the heart is!

bmacre.etsy.com is mostly paintings, drawings, and a few prints, and a few clay items.

SALE ITEMS
Check out the Sale section as well! I have a few items that have been marked to down to clear out things to make room for more items! My studio is getting crowded! Please help me clear out some items!
Check out the Arkansas Artists on Etsy blog for information about some of the other sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...