Friday, June 26, 2009

Lost in the shuffle...

5" x 5"
♥Beth S. Macre © 2009♥
This tile was finished a couple of weeks ago, but in the process of opening my second Etsy shop, listing many new things, blogging about the new things, I forgot to blog about this tile. The excitement of being out of school usually sends me on a whirlwind of activity trying to get as much accomplished in 8 or 9 weeks as possible! This years it no exception, but this week I've haven't been feeling so well. I am nursing a severe sunburn that I got last weekend on a trip to the lake...which was very enjoyable, but...I'm paying for it this week!

1 comment:

  1. OUCH...I know what sunburn is like..from my younger days..Hope you don't peel.

    Love the little yellow cottage... it's so sweet. Sounds like you are having so much fun out of school. Enjoy every minute. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...