Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pair of Love Ducks!

" Pair of Love Ducks"
Beth S. Macre © 2009
Colored pencil on Uart
ACEO ~ 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"
I had so much fun drawing the last Yellow Rubber Duck that I decided to draw a pair of ducks for Valentines Day. Valentines Day is next Saturday. These holidays always sneak up on me!
This drawing was started last week when I had no electricity. The few hours in the middle of the day, when I had enough light through the window, I spent drawing. I had nothing else to do and would have drawn more if I had more light! I don't know how artists worked before electricity!
So, have you thought about Valentines Day? How do you honor your special loved ones?
~Beth

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable!!!

    I really like this a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth, the Love Ducks are very cute. Humm, Valentine's Day...well my husband buys me flowers and I usually do a card and chocolates for him. Not very original but then I love flowers and he loves chocolate! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Teresa! Chocolates and flowers sounds great to me! Thats very romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well these are some cute ducks! I get my wife a bag of Skittles...that's about it. Sometimes flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Tim! I think a ag of skittles is great! I get my husband red hots! Thats what he likes!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...