Monday, January 19, 2009

Its been a busy week...

of taking care of those responsibilities. Last week, besides working all week, I had a birthday and my son moved into his new college dorm room, and I traveled to visit my daughter over the weekend. Thank goodness for 3 day weekends!

I'm planning on spending some time in the studio this evening to work on some projects that have been bouncing around in my head. I don't have anything new to post here yet, but I will soon!

I have been anxiously awaiting my new camera. I ordered a new Canon Rebel Xti digital camera for my birthday and it arrived today! This is the one I ordered. Now I have to learn how to use it! I have always loved taking pictures. I bought my first 35mm camera when I was in college with my tax return money. I used that camera until about 5 years ago. Digital cameras became popular and I received my first one as a gift and have used it since 2004. So, it was time for a new one. Hopefully this camera will make a pro out of me! Ha. Maybe I will have some photos to show shortly.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome new toy! My SIL got me a Digital Canon Rebel a few years ago. Still need to learn how to really use it but I love it, it's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! It's amazing how the price of those cameras have come down. I bought mine probably four years ago and now I could buy a much nicer camera for the same money. Have fun learning how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Beth. Happy Belated Birthday! I own a Canon Rebel Xti, too! I love it! My daughter owns one, too, and we took classes at our local college to learn about its features and uses in conjunction with Photoshop.

    I look forward to seeing your photos!

    Enjoy the weekend, Dear Friend.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...