Thursday, November 13, 2008

ATC Trade


I've participated in ATC exchanges on ScribbleTalk many times and it is very exciting to receive one of these little packages in the mail. One of those little packages came from Paula Pertile last year. It is the beautiful fortune cookie image in this post. Paula Pertile © 2007 -2008
Thanks Paula, I proudly have this on display in my studio! So I found out about this Holiday ATC exchange from visiting Paula Pertile's blog about this Strathmore Artist Papers Holiday ATC Swap. I'm thinking about participating if I can get one done by November 26th, which is the postmark deadline. It says the theme is Holiday or Winter Theme, so maybe I can come up with something, if I can come up with the time. I've been sick for the past week and I'm finally feeling human again, so hopefully I can get back into a creative mood soon!
I do have a holiday themed colored pencil drawing that is on the drawing board and waiting to be finished...I started it last year, so my goal is to finish it this year!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better! I just learned about ATCs a year or so ago and what a cool little world! I hope to get into making them someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, thanks!! I'd sort of forgotten about this piece. Funny, I had fortune cookies after dinner tonight.

    I doubt I'll be able to do the Strathmore ATC trade, but what an intriguing idea, to think you could get one from someone on the other side of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sunny! I look forward to seeing one of your ATCs or ACEOs.

    Your welcome Paula! What a coincidence! haha

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...