Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Trip to France

My trip to France has come and gone!

I'm back from my trip to France. I can't believe that it is already over! It seemed like so long waiting for the trip and our time there just flew by! I had a great time and really hated to leave and return to the 'real world'! Right now I'm trying to recuperate from the lack of sleep, constant walking, and jet lag, so I haven't had time to post anything about the trip yet. Over the next few weeks, I will post some pictures and entries from my travel journal.

Follow the links at the bottom of each journal post to get to the next post.




1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...