Sunday, June 3, 2007

Wine Glass Studies


“Wine Glass & Grapes”
Colored pencil on Black Stonehenge
Beth S. Macre © 2007
SOLD
I love using black paper with colored pencils. I have done several pieces using back stonehenge paper. My most recent pieces on black are studies of wine glasses. I did them the size of ACEOs so that I could list on Ebay. I plan to do some more studies on the black paper, as well as other colors using sanded pastel papers. But that will comes later. I hope to finish 3 to 4 of these a week. Who knows, maybe I will get on a roll and finish 5 to 7 a week. The small ones are pretty fun to do, plus it helps to work out composition and colors before working bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...