Thursday, May 17, 2007

Starry Starry Night




One of my favorite artists is Vincent Van Gogh. I love Impressionism and his painting titled 'Starry Night' has always intrigued me. I love to paint using the Impressionists techniques as well. I am planning to do some impressionist style paintings soon. But most recently, while doing some handbuilt pieces of clay, I created a vase and used the subject as the theme for this vase. Here are 2 photos of the finished piece. I may be putting it up for auction on ebay soon.


1 comment:

  1. Beth, this is a beautiful piece!!! At first I thought it was sitting in a reflecting pool on a piece of granite just out of the water.That is what I would use it for.I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

My Kiln

My Little Kiln She is small but mighty. She gets the job done.  The size of my kiln does limit what I can create, but I get a lot of use o...